Date(s) - 03/24/2019
9:45 am - 11:15 am
Categories No Categories
In January and February most of us attended facilitated house meetings where together we discerned our visions and wishes for A2U2’s next several years. The Board of Trustees would like to express our gratitude to the members of the Transition Team for their amazing work planning, carrying out, and capturing the results of those meetings. We also want to thank our facilitators, hosts and all who attended the meetings for your insightful and enthusiastic participation.
Download a summary of the results here.
- Please take some time to read it carefully and make sure the ideas that are important to you were captured.
- Please make sure you have a copy of the document to refer to during the meeting, either by printing it or by downloading it to your electronic device. (Wi-Fi capacity at church will be very limited.)
Arrangements for Sunday, 3/24:
- The meeting will be held in the Sanctuary and begin promptly at 9:45 AM.
- There will be two Sunday services, each lasting 45 minutes and beginning at 9:00 and 11:15.
- Childcare will be provided for the meeting.
- People will be stationed in the parking lot to direct traffic for the meeting. We urge you to allow extra time to park and to consider car-pooling or parking in the Shaw’s parking lot and walking.
- We will also vote on a motion to extend by one year the term of Russ Glidden as Treasurer, so it’s imperative that we have a quorum.
We look forward to continuing with you the conversation begun at the house meetings!
Diane Oberbeck for the A2U2 Board of Trustees