More than a dozen non-profits that support the immigrant community will be coming to Bet Ha’am Synagogue for a Volunteer Job Fair on Sunday, November 4 from 11 AM to 1 PM.
This is your opportunity to learn about the mission and needs of each non-profit and volunteer to support their efforts to help the immigrant community.
Participating organizations include:
- The Maine Association for New Americans (MANA)
- Welcoming the Stranger
- Greater Portland Family Promise
- Maine Immigrants’ Rights Coalition (MIRC)
- Southern Maine Community College
- Furniture Friends
- Learning Works
- The Center for Grieving Children
- The Maine Association for New Arrivals
- Tools for Life (Salvation Army)
- The Tikkun Olam Council at Bet Ha’am