Our wonderful Office Administrator, Alice Alexander, is very ill and is currently not able to come in to the office. Lynne Russell-Johnson and other volunteers have stepped up to cover her most critical duties, but there are still many gaps which the Personnel Committee is working to fill.
How you can help:
- Since there will be no one in the office on a regular basis, be the “friendly face of the church” for visitors whenever you’re in the building.
- Do your part to keep the office clean and well-organized, especially after Sunday services.
- Contact Lynne Russell-Johnson, Dan Chase, or Jerry Freeman to report any problems you encounter in the building.
- Think about what you can do to help. Members of the Personnel Committee may approach you to take on specific tasks, but if they don’t, and you think you can help out, please let them know.
- Hold Alice in your love and in your prayers.
Diane Oberbeck, President of the Board of Trustees
Personnel Committee: Sonia Tonelli, Ann Packard, Barbara Freeman, Nancy Cunningham, Lynne Russell-Johnson
Building & Grounds Committee: Dan Chase, Jerry Freeman