Notice of Annual Meeting
CALL TO THE MEETING
To members of the Allen Avenue Unitarian Universalist Church:
The Annual Meeting of the Allen Avenue Unitarian Universalist Church will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, June 12, 2022, following the single service. It will be held in a hybrid format, both live and on Zoom.
The purpose of the meeting is for considering and taking action on the following matters:
1. To approve the minutes of last year’s 6/6/21 annual meeting.
2. To receive and consider reports of the Board of Trustees, Treasurer, Professional Staff, Committees
3. To adopt the spending plan for the fiscal year July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023.
4. To elect officers and other official positions as follows:
a. President, Vice President, Clerk, Treasurer and Moderator
c. Members of the Nominating Committee
5. Consider whether to go to one service for the 2022/2023 Church year.
7. Any other business that may legally come before this meeting
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
May 26, 2022, Troy Moon, Clerk
Please look for and review the annual reports. They will be sent in the next few days.