Date(s) - 12/21/2023
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Let’s celebrate A2U2’s…..30th Annual Solstice Service/Ritual.
This year’s program is sponsored by the A2U2 Pagan Group in collaboration with our Music Director Dale Churchill. Our theme this year is “Growing The Light”. Come join us for music, readings, poems and meditations to celebrate the winter solstice, the longest night with the coming of the winter dawn.
Help us Celebrate the season of abundance, as we continue a tradition to help those in need. We ask that you bring a food contribution to the Greater Portland Family Promise Program. Here is a list of much needed and appreciated food suggestions: black beans, canary beans, pinto beans, jasmine rice, white rice, basmati rice, apple juice, and less sugary cereal. After a brief blessing of our donations, we will arrange for their transport.
- Currently masks are suggested but are no longer required in the building.
- You can join us on zoom at home using this link, but the service will not be recorded.
- Children who can be still through extended silences are welcome to be present. Childcare is available for those needing more movement.
- Weather permitting, we are planning to end our program outdoors by a Bonfire with refreshments and conversation.
- We would appreciate contributions of fruit, cookies, for our after-service refreshment table.